Monday, July 2, 2012

Another cool free Windows file copy handler replacement

Since copying and moving files in any operating system therefore in Windows as well represent basic operations,  there is always a need to make it more comfortable. All of you irritated by limited features and speed of Windows default copy tool will understand what I'm talking about here. If you're not using any file management tools and still stick to default Windows copy tool, you might as well start thinking about replacing it with a much better alternatives. I've already mentioned one of them - TeraCopy in one of my previous posts, but here I'll be presenting a new one called UltraCopier.

UltraCopier is a new copy/move replacement for Windows (x32/x64) and MacOS and it is absolutely free to use. Author was kind enough to provide objective comparison of UltraCopier with other available tools (I'm only mentioning TeraCopy here as other tools are quite outdated) on this page, so be sure to check it out. No matter which tool you decide to use, I strongly suggest you to replace the default Windows copy one as it lacks a lot of really useful features and speed.

If you found this post to be useful please consider encouraging me to keep up the good work. You can easily do it by signing up with Copy.com cloud storage provider. Just click here and you will get 15GB + 5GB for following my link absolutely FREE. This way I'll get 5GB too.

No comments:

Post a Comment