Friday, July 1, 2011

Better way to perform file/folder operations in Windows

File and folder operations are unavoidable thing for every single computer user today. But, along with this fact, my subjective guess is that there are really few Windows users that can actually say this kind of operations couldn't be better handled in all Windows versions produced until now. No matter if you ever had a need to copy/move large amount of files/folders from one storage media to another, locally or over network, you probably know how painful this process can become.


Have you ever tried to pause, resume or organize file/folder operations with native Windows copy/move tool? Of course you haven't, as this simply cannot be done. Have you ever wondered what files/folders have been copied/moved any which ones were not and why? And how much time have you spent on trying to repeat unsuccessful copy/move operation? If this sounds familiar to you, as it is to me, I have a good news for you.

One of the first utilities I discovered to help me out with this matter, was utility called TeraCopy. Since day one I stared using this little tool, I realized what I was missing and how file/folder copying/moving easily can become totally painless process. There is a free and commercial version, both supporting x32 and x64 architecture. As far as I noticed there are no features that are missing in free version comapred to commercial one, so don't wait go grab yourself a copy and solve your file/folder operations in Windows forever.

If you found this post to be useful please consider encouraging me to keep up the good work. You can easily do it by signing up with Copy.com cloud storage provider. Just click here and you will get 15GB + 5GB for following my link absolutely FREE. This way I'll get 5GB too.

No comments:

Post a Comment