Saturday, March 31, 2012

How to apply a tablet screen protector with no bubbles

Well, recently I needed to apply screen protector on a tablet and as it usually is in real life - something you think you'll manage in a snap, turned out to be quite a challenge. I've applied several screen protectors so far, but only on smart-phones, and based on such experience I thought (quite naive) it will be quite easy with tablet too. It turned out my believes completely failed on me since I just couldn't stand seeing those small dust particles under protector. Even there were only few of them, they bothered me. The bottom line is that this process is not too hard to perform, but it rather requires some (more or less depending on other skills you might have) practice.


Therefore I advise you (if you can of course) to buy more than one screen protector if you're doing this for the first time. Don't exaggerate as 2 or 3 protectors should be enough. Even if you manage to apply it in the 1st attempt, trust me it is still worth of paying for 1 or 2 extra protectors even if you never get to use them, than to fall into frustration if you fail on 1st attempt and have no spare protectors to try again. In my experience the most important thing is to find room with lowest possible concentration of dust. This is the most important part because this is what really makes a difference between applying smart-phone and tablet screen protector. Latter one is much wider and softer and therefore will provide greater possibility for dust to slip under the protector. Fact is that under screen protector even smallest dust particles look irritating. If you take into consideration most of nowadays devices are black colored it will only even more highlight such places in combination with lightly transparent matte screen protector.
If I could I would show you the way to make this in a perfect way, but from my experience the only thing which can actually help you the most is practice or luck. But before you start applying screen protector on a tablet I strongly advise you to read following post, which could help you make things go easier.

If you found this post to be useful please consider encouraging me to keep up the good work. You can easily do it by signing up with Copy.com cloud storage provider. Just click here and you will get 15GB + 5GB for following my link absolutely FREE. This way I'll get 5GB too.

No comments:

Post a Comment